PROVIDING COMPLETE DIVORCE SERVICES
For the convenience of my clients, they can meet with me in private conference rooms in the Minneapolis metro area and several adjacent outstate locations; I am a mobile divorce mediation service.
I travel between mediation locations in St. Louis Park, Minnetonka, Anoka, Maple Plain, and Buffalo, serving couples primarily in the following Minnesota counties:
- Hennepin county
- Ramsey county
- Carver county
- Anoka county
- Washington county
- Wright county
- Stearns county
- Meeker county
My mediation hours are also flexible, with mediation sessions available Monday through Thursday, and late mediation hours available each Monday and Thursday. See the “Contact Us” page for more details.
In a private conference room, my clients meet with me in a relaxed, informal atmosphere to discuss and reach agreement on all issues involved in their divorce, and required by the Minnesota courts:
- The fair division of real estate, automobiles and other physical assets.
- Agreement on the responsibility for marital debt; accumulated during the marriage.
- The equitable division of checking, savings and investment accounts.
- The division of marital retirement accounts; earned during the marriage.
- A workable, individual budget for life after the divorce.
- And most importantly, a parenting plan where both parents can continue to have a loving relationship with their children.
My clients do not attend court hearings during mediation sessions; all issues are resolved at my office. The legal documents are drafted by an experienced paralegal and reviewed by my clients before being signed and notarized at one of my locations, then mailed to the court.
With my clients having respectful discussions in our mediation sessions, the divorce process can be simple, yet efficient. With more than twenty years of divorce mediation experience, I try to keep it that way.
Visit our “Contact Us” page to schedule your free, no obligation introduction visit.