Guiding You During the Divorce Process
Who wants the emotional and financial stress of attorney litigation and court appearances?
Our clients do not attend court hearings; all mediation sessions are held at one of our five mediation locations. Our couples and mediator discuss and agree on all issues required by the court and included in the legal documents, which are prepared and signed at our office:
- A fair division of marital debt
- The equitable division of checking and savings accounts.
- The fair division of investment and retirement accounts.
- The future ownership of all real estate.
- The future ownership of other personal property (autos, RVs, and furniture, etc.).
- A workable future budget for each party.
- Financial support; child support/spousal maintenance.
- Most importantly, a flexible Parenting Plan that allows both parents to continue a close, loving relationship with their children.