PROVIDING COMPLETE DIVORCE SERVICES
In a private conference room, my clients meet with me in a relaxed, informal atmosphere to discuss and reach agreement on all issues involved in their divorce, and required by the Minnesota courts:
- The fair division of real estate, automobiles and other physical assets.
- Agreement on the responsibility for marital debt; accumulated during the marriage.
- The equitable division of checking, savings and investment accounts.
- The division of marital retirement accounts; earned during the marriage.
- A workable, individual budget for life after the divorce.
- And most importantly, a parenting plan where both parents can continue to have a loving relationship with their children.
My clients do not attend court hearings during mediation sessions; all issues are resolved at my office. My paralegal drafts the legal documents, which are reviewed by my clients and their attorneys if retained, before being signed and notarized at my office, and mailed to the court.
Visit our “Contact Us” page to schedule your free, no obligation introduction visit.