PROVIDING COMPLETE DIVORCE SERVICES
In a private conference room, my clients meet with me in a relaxed, informal atmosphere to discuss and reach agreement on all issues involved in their divorce, and required by the Minnesota courts:
- The fair division of real estate, automobiles and other physical assets.
- Agreement on the responsibility for marital debt; accumulated during the marriage.
- The equitable division of checking, savings and investment accounts.
- The division of marital retirement accounts; earned during the marriage.
- A workable, individual budget for life after the divorce.
- And most importantly, a parenting plan where both parents can continue to have a loving relationship with their children.
My clients do not attend court hearings during mediation sessions; all issues are resolved at my office.
Visit our “Contact Us” page to schedule your free, no obligation introduction visit.